7 Face Cleansing Tips for Healthier Skin
You know my mantra: cleanse, cleanse, cleanse! Achieving beautiful and clear skin can sometimes be as simple as having a clean face.
Having a clean face is vital for clear skin, and I cannot stress the importance of cleansing enough. Here are seven tips for a clean face that will help put you on the path to clear skin in no time. We don’t just need to wash away the surface grime—we also need to slough dead skin cells!
How to cleanse your way to healthy-looking skin
• Cleanse your skin twice a day: every morning and every night before bed, no matter what. Just because your skin looks clean, that doesn’t mean it is. Chances are it’s covered with invisible impurities that can harm the skin. Get rid of them.
• Avoid ordinary bar soaps and stick with facial cleansers that are gentle and designed for your skin type.
• Never dry your skin with the family hand towel. If it’s not clean, you could be transferring bacteria onto your fresh, clean face. Try a quick sniff test. If your towel doesn’t smell like it’s fresh from the laundry, then you might want to ditch it and grab a clean one.
• Only rinse with warm water, never with water that is too hot or too cold. Extremes in temperature may irritate your skin and cause damage.
• Exfoliate at least once a week. Gentle exfoliation buffs away dead cells on your face, resulting in smoother, brighter skin. Just like you would for a cleanser, make sure to find a scrub that’s suitable for your skin type.
• Invest in a facial once in a while. Just like you would go to a dentist for a teeth cleaning, your skin needs a deep cleansing, too. Frequency of facials depends on skin type. Work with your aesthetician to determine how often a deep cleaning is needed.
• Be gentle when cleansing around your eyes. The skin around your eyes is the thinnest skin on your body. Handle with extra care.
Do you already do all of these things? Good for you. We’re all busy and sometimes it’s the simple things that start to slip, but a clean face and clear skin will help give you confidence.
Find out more at: http://www.DiscoverHerbalife.com